- Begin with a holiday.
- Eat random junk food for merienda with friends. (Read: Cheesecake, Oishi prawn crackers, Salt and Vinegar chips, sugar-free mamon, and flavored polvoron.)
- Bake a Cookie Cake for a friend who’s starting her journey in another country.
- Have a heart attack-inducing dinner (sisig, crispy pata, inihaw na pusit, and lots of garlic rice…mmm!) then go dance to (obscure) 80s and 90s songs. Woohoo!
- Look through this fantastic cookbook sent by your relatives while having a breakfast of caramelized Spam, scrambled eggs, and garlic rice.
- Wear a dress and gingham wedges to make up for not getting enough sleep. Haha!
- Celebrate Michael Jackson’s 50th birthday!
The week’s not even over yet. Despite A Big Move happening in my family’s life, I’m still finding ways to cheer myself up. Everything’s gonna get lighter, even if it never gets better.